The Home of the Hawks
TRAVEL POLICY --
XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL
are expected to ride to and from contests
on school provided transportation. On rare
occasions, special family plans may warrant an exception
to this expectation.
1. A "Travel Release" form must be obtained
AT LEAST TWO SCHOOL DAYS
IN ADVANCE OF THE BUS TRIP. A form is
available at school, from the
2. The completed form must be submitted to the Athletic
Director AT LEAST
TWO SCHOOL DAYS PRIOR
to the contest.
This allows time for copies
to be made and coaches to be alerted.
3. Parent(s) or guardian(s) must personally transport their
4. The reason for not riding the bus must be sufficiently
urgent to family needs,
as approved by the Xavier Athletic
Director, to justify not riding
the school-provided transportation.
5. Only the Xavier Athletic Director may approve any exception
to the travel policy.
High School rules require that athletes ride the buses
to and from all athletic
events -- unless written permission is
approved TWO DAYS in advance of the trip.
Any questions about
the Xavier Travel Policy should be directed to
Kathy Bates, the Athletic
Director and Dean of Students at Xavier.
Aug. 15, 2004
[ 2 AD REQUIRED | TRAVEL POLICY ]